Election Integrity Is Under Assault
The integrity of our elections is under systematic assault by leftist activists and politicians whose objective is clearly to manipulate the elections for their own gain. Judicial Watch investigators have evidence that special interests, government entities, and even the current administration are:
- Refusing to force states to clean their voter rolls of deceased and moved voters;
- Fighting state efforts to require voters to show a photo ID at the polls;
- Failing to enforce our federal laws against illegal immigration and effectively ending the deportation of illegal aliens, thereby swelling the population of potential illegal voters.
And as Judicial Watch uncovers more and more evidence of the breadth and scale of this effort, it is becoming clear that the objective of what we are seeing is to get leftist candidates elected. That’s why Judicial Watch is taking action by suing states to force them to clean their voter rolls. We invite you to join our effort now by taking action to support our Election Integrity Project.
Make your tax-deductible
donation to Judicial Watch to support our Election Integrity project and all of our work fighting government corruption.
PROTECT THE INTEGRITY OF ELECTIONS
Endorse Judicial Watch’s efforts to stop ACORN/Project Vote/U.S. Department of Justice and the entire Obama administration’s attempts to undermine the integrity of elections!
Get Our Free Guide to Help Stop Election Fraud.
See the Threat
Click on Your State
About the Election Integrity Project
On February 9th, 2010, Judicial Watch announced the launch of its Election Integrity Project to pressure states and localities, through Judicial Watch lawsuits if necessary, to clean up voter registration rolls pursuant to Section 8 of the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA). A Judicial Watch investigation based upon publicly available data indicates voter rolls in many states, many of which are considered “battleground states,” appear to contain the names of individuals who are ineligible to vote. Election fraud was a significant concern during the 2008 and 2010 election seasons, with ACORN/Project Vote being linked to massive voter registration fraud. A total of 70 ACORN employees in 12 states have been convicted of voter registration fraud. As documented in a July 2009 report by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, of the 1.3 million registrations Project Vote/ACORN submitted in the 2008 election cycle, more than one-third were invalid. The Election Integrity Project is conducted in partnership with True the Vote and the Election Law Center. To read Judicial Watch’s report, The Voter Fraud Threat to Free and Fair Elections, please click here. For a complete list of Judicial Watch’s work on the Election Integrity project click here.
News and Updates
- JW Sues DOJ for Records of Voter Registration in Massachusetts – April 18th, 2013
- Judicial Watch Files Amicus Curiae Brief for State Legislators with Supreme Court of Pennsylvania in Support of Pennsylvania Voter ID Law - September 11, 2012
- Fla. Sends Voter Cards To Women Who Haven’t Lived In State for Years- August 31, 2012
- Judicial Watch and True the Vote Sue Ohio to Force Clean Up of Voting Rolls - August 30th, 2012
- Judicial Watch Statement on Pennsylvania Court’s Ruling in Pennsylvania Voter ID Case – August 15th, 2012
- Judicial Watch and True the Vote Seek to Defend Florida’s Efforts to Clean Voter Registration Lists in Obama Administration Lawsuit - June 26, 2012
- Judicial Watch and True the Vote Sue Indiana Election Officials for Violations of National Voter Registration Act - June 11, 2012
- Millions Of Voter Records Flawed, Nearly 2 Mil Dead Registered- February,14 2012
- 2012 Election Integrity Project: Judicial Watch Announces Legal Campaign to Force Clean Up of Voter Rolls - February 09, 2012
- Judicial Watch Announces a CPAC Press Conference: “The 2012 Election Integrity Project” - Feburary 7, 2012